Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Tees: Education, Marketing and Accreditation provider
2. Awarding Authority:
Northern Education Trust
Talbot Street, Stockton-on-Tees, TS20 2AY, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642612381, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: https://www.northerneducationtrust.org/
Contact: Procurement Team, Attn: Procurement
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Education and vocational education services.
4. Description: Education and training services. Northern Education Trust is a multi-academy trust (MAT), made up of 11 primary academies and 10 secondary, which are located from Northumberland to Greater Manchester. The Trust employs a total of 1,715 employees.
We established the Northern Education Trust Staff College (NETSC) 18 months ago to provide outstanding training and professional development opportunities across a number of disciplines for the educational sector.
As part of the NETSC offer we often work with academies, schools and stakeholders external to the Trust to offer leadership guidance, support and school improvement in all phases of education.
We are now looking to appoint a provider who can both formally accredit the school improvement impact of existing leaders, and market those leaders to the education sector as a whole.
Our model of school improvement includes a commitment to network development and system leadership and we are hopeful that this project will give further stature and confidence to interested parties of leaders' ability to provide exceptional support and rapid school improvement.
We are proposing a 2 year contract with a capped maximum value of £20,000. The preferred provider to NET will be required to promote their accreditation at their risk with no payments made if senior leaders choose not to apply.
5. CPV Codes:
80000000 - Education and training services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UK - UNITED KINGDOM
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: UNITED KINGDOM,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category K:10K to 25K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 20/06/2022 10:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/09/2022
Period of Work End date: 30/08/2024
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no